2009年5月18日月曜日

homework May 11

How do you greet people in your life?

When I greet somone, I say Family name and bow only.

Almost Japanese people don't body contact.


Is it different for different people?

When I went to British to study abroad, My host family is very friendly.

It was first time we met, They are hug me and kiss on my cheek.

They had a lot of body contacts.

How so and why?

I think body contacts have a close affinity with people easily.

Therfore, They did body contacts.

Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?

I don't touch people when I talk to them.

I am ashamed to touch other people.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Kiki.
    Yes, foreigner do a lot of body touching more than Japanese.
    But I like it and it need it for us, I think.
    If I disappoint or feel down and my friend pat my on the shoulder, I will be fine.
    Touching is sometime need for us, isn't it?

    返信削除
  2. Hrllo, Kiki★

    When I went to England, my host family was very friendly, too.
    It is unusual for Japanese to do body touch, but it's usual for some foreign countries to do it.
    I can't touch people if not so close.
    It defferent culture between country and country.

    返信削除
  3. >cherry blossom

    Hi. Thanks your comment.
    I think so too.
    It is very important for Japanese to do body touch.

    >mameshiba
    Hi. Thanks your comment.
    I had same experience too.
    My host family very friendky, and They had body contact.
    I think to have body oontact is uneasy for us, but can be friendly in a moment.

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you.
    we,Japasese, rarely do body touch.

    返信削除