2009年7月21日火曜日

Homework July 06 2009

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?

Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?



I want to work in UK, because British people shouldn't do overtime work.
I think Japanese people too work.

I think short time work is better than long time work.
Many people can't concentrate own work for long time.
I think it is very important for us to adjust one's thinkig.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hi kiki!
    I agree with you. I also want to work in UK. When I went to UK, I found most shops close at5 or 6. in Japan, they are not closed at that time even if they are clothes shops.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, kamesan(*☉౪ ⊙。)ノ
    I agree with you.
    i also think Japanese work too much.
    I hate work...
    After you work in the UN, help us.

    返信削除